8:50 - 9:35amTake my hand, we'll make it I swear - Behavioural & Mental Health Emergencies
Dr. Elizabete Doyle
- Review behavioral and mental health topics in children, presenting material at the level of a PEM fellow/adult emergency medicine consultant.
- Highlight evidence-based management and variations in practice patterns where appropriate.
- Review indicated investigations and subsequent management utilizing a case-based approach.
- Review an approach to suicidal ideation and suicide screening
- Review various approaches to management of the violent patient
- Review an approach to the management of a psychosis