8:00 - 8:45amThrow'in Elbows - Upper Limb Fractures
Dr. Sasha Dubrovsky
- Review upper limb fractures in children utilizing a case-based approach, presenting material at the level of a PEM fellow/adult emergency medicine consultant.
- Highlight evidence-based management and variations in practice patterns where appropriate.
- Review the presentation and management of common upper limb fractures in childhood.
- Discuss indications for reduction, circumferential cast vs splinting and follow up.
- Review the approach to the elbow X-ray
UP Centre for Paediatric Emergencies, Brossard, QC