3:15 - 4:00pmProcedural Sedation & Analgesia (PSA)
- To review non-pharmacologic techniques
- To review pharmacologic agents utilized in procedural sedation and analgesia including topical, intranasal, intramuscular and intravenous options
- To review adverse events associated with PSA and how best to manage them
- To review various non-pharmacologic techniques
- To review how to have positive patient experience
- For the paramedic to learn about the new and upcoming sedation techniques for preschoolers.